DISS Account Management & Security Training
Providing Solutions for Keeping Your Company Cleared
under 32CFR § 117 requirements
We specialize in helping small businesses work with DoD government contracts.
DISS Account Management
We provide a single point of contact between the DISS Program and your business, including compliance with and operation of DISs for your business.
Interactive Security Training with Printable Certificates
Removing the administrative burden and concern by FSOs- Your company POC or FSO (or both) can monitor training, student status, and print out completion reports anytime online.
Compliant Training with the
32 CFR 117- NISPOM Rule
All online training is compliant with the new 32CFR 117 training for the required initial and then annual refresher training for cleared personnel.
What’s in our full DISS account support?
- Single point of contact between the DISS System and your business
- Compliance with DISS requirements and maintain DISS for your business
- Initiated clearance processing and work with the employees until their clearance is adjudicated. Then we train them.
- All necessary paperwork and statistics to DCSA upon request
- Consultation on Facility Security Officer (FSO) responsibilities with many years of experience to draw on
- Additional help with Initial registration with DISS, if your company is not already set up
Annual Security and Insider Threat Training that includes CUI
Your FSO has full access to the training of all your cleared people.
Our online training includes quizzes. It can’t be quickly advanced to the end. The FSO can track progress. Completion records and a Certificate of Completion certification are created.
Our training includes information on situation awareness, signs of insider threats, reporting requirements, and the U.S. classification system
Our training is updated annually to include directed changes. It is kept fresh to maintain interest. All cleared personnel who hold a Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance. (32 CFR §117- NISPOM Rule) are required to complete this training
Facility Security Clearance Services
What’s in our complete JPAS account management & support?
- Initial registration with JPAS, if not already set up
- Provide single point of contact between the JPAS Program and your business
- Responsible for compliance with and operation of JPAS for your business
- Initiate clearance processing and work with the employees through the conclusion of having their clearance adjudicated
- Capture ownership of all your employees in your PSM net
- Send classified visit requests using JPAS
- Upgrade or downgrade level of access, as needed
- Terminate access when requested
- Consulting on Facility Security Officer (FSO) responsibilities
- Upon awarding of a security clearance, provide initial indoctrination and coordinate signing of the SF312 “Non-Disclosure” declaration
- Provide necessary paperwork and statistics to DSS upon request
Contact us for a free quote
Let’s work together
We provide a single point of contact between the DISS Program Management Office and your business.
Ebiz is responsible for compliance with and operation of JPAS for your business as well as tracking training of cleared employees.
We provide necessary paperwork and statistics to DSS upon request and manage the Consulting on Facility Security Officer (FSO) responsibilities.
Our management provides the single point of contact between the JPAS Program and your business.